Your brakes are arguably one of the most important components of your entire vehicle and certainly one that you cannot overlook if they are faulty.
Brakes should be inspected regularly and all aspects including brake pads, brake discs and drums, rotors, brake callipers and brake fluids, thoroughly checked.
Signs to look out for...
- The vehicle pulls left or right when braking.
- You can hear and feel a grinding noise when you apply the brakes.
- The brake pedal feels like it is fluttering when you apply the brakes.
- The steering wheel moves and shakes when you apply the brakes.
- The vehicle requires more force on the pedal to stop than normal.
- Weak or ineffective handbrake.
Any of these symptoms require the brakes to be inspected by a professional. The team at AVR Automotive have all the experience required to quickly diagnose the fault and advise of the repair.