A must when buying a vehicle
Before you buy your next used vehicle, one of THE most important aspects is making sure the vehicle works properly in every aspect.
By taking the vehicle to AVR Automotive and getting us to perform this service, you will have complete peace of mind that you can make the best decision, to buy or not to buy!
A pre-purchase inspection can save you thousands of dollars on an unchecked or poorly scrutinised look over to find out three months later your new vehicle is actually a dud.
When buying a used vehicle from a dealer, it may well be more expensive, but there are advantages such as the dealer (depending on state regulations and other conditions) must provide a statuary warranty.
When buying a used vehicle from a private seller, you will generally get a cheaper price, buy in a nut shell, you are on your own!
Both purchase types are ideal for a pre-purchase inspection.
We check and report on (but not limited to):
- Noises whilst on a test drive.
- Electronics including indicators, lights, radio, mirrors, power windows, air conditioning and all other electrics.
- Checking the actual speedo for any signs of tampering.
- Paint condition and dents.
- Previous panel repairs.
- Any fluid leaks, engine leaks and potential battery problems.
- Complete brake system inspection.
- Tyres, including the spare, jacks, spanners and general service tools.
- The cars overall service history via the log book.
- Car interior inspection including seat belts, steering wheel condition and child restraint anchor points.
- All engine components including smoke emissions, radiators and more...