Is your battery or alternator warning light coming on? Or have you noticed that some of your vehicle’s lighting is no longer working?
The team at AVR Automotive are qualified to install and repair anything electrical on your passenger car or 4WD. This includes driving lights, trailer plug fittings or electric brakes needed due to your new caravan.
Alternators and starter motors are no longer built like they used to be and will require replacement across the service life of your vehicle. Our extensive range of suppliers ensures your vehicle is back on the road fast – and in some cases, we can offer you a 2 year/40 000km warranty*.
Thinking 4WD and dual battery systems? Call one of our team and we can give you the right advice on dual battery systems including DC-DC chargers, solar panel input and VSR relays.
We understand when you are setting up your touring vehicle, that you want everything just right. At AVR, we will ensure you are completely satisfied. Some of our more popular options include:
- Supply and fit 200 Series lock-up controllers. An absolute must have enhancement for the Landcruiser 200.
- On board air compressors. These can be mounted under the bonnet or within the vehicle to give you the added advantage of “air on the go” and better control of your tyre pressures when travelling.
- Auxiliary power to the rear of your vehicle, thanks to the use of anderson plugs – a valuable tool.
- We use and recommend Redarc tow pro electric brake controllers and DC-DC chargers due to their unrivalled quality and reliability.
- Thinking of a dashcam? We use and recommend Thinkware products as they are simply the best. Take away the frustration of damage to your vehicle and dealing with insurance companies with Thinkware on your side.
In any 4WD, providing power where you need it and accessories where you want them – can all be done in house at AVR Automotive. Give us a call or come down and see these products in our showroom.
*Terms and conditions apply.